martedì 21 luglio 2009

i love it.


Little Boots - Remedy - Hands

-------------------Lyrics--------------- -----------

I can see you stalking like a predator
I've been here before
Temptation calls like Adam to the apple
But I will not be caught
'Cause I can read those velvet eyes
And all I see is lights

[chorus]:
No more poison killin' my emotion
I will not be frozen
Dancin' is my remedy, remedy, oh
Stop, stop prayin' cause I'm not, not playin'
I'm not frozen, dancin' is my remedy, remedy oh
Move while you're watching me dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy, oh, oh, oh
Move while you're watching me dance with the enemy
Here is my remedy, oh, oh, oh

Spin me faster, like a kaleidoscope
All I've got's the floor
Yeah you can try but I find the antidote
Music is the cure
So you can try to paralyze
But I know best this time

[chorus]

[vocalization]

And when the music fades away I know I'll be okay
Contagious rhythm's in my brain: let it play

[chorus]

Nessun commento: